1 day – 5-7 hours theory and 45minute multiple choice written exam.
The full cost of the course is R2 800 (0nly if we have a minimum of 3 learners) per learner and it is payable before commencement of the course.
The cost for less than 3 students is R3500 per student.
The Course fee is all inclusive: Registration with Highfield, Examination and certification fees, classroom-based training and demonstrations as well as all study Material. The cost will also include muffins and coffee for breakfast as well as a light lunch.
Learners will be 14 years of age or older.
Must have valid ID or passport. Please send with registration.
* Common healthcare associated infections
* The chain of infection
* The importance of correct handwashing procedures
* The use of personal protective equipment
* The decontamination processes (cleaning and disinfection)
* Waste management and associated risks
* Management and staff responsibilities, risk assessment and deloping a positive infection prevention culture
The web page was designed with Mobirise